What do I need to bring with me?

Typically the documents you need to provide are the following:

1.  Driver's license
2.  Social Security or Medicare Card
3.  The name and contact information for a person (relative or friend) the lender could contact in the event you could not be reached at some future time.
4.  The name of your homeowner's insurance.
5.  The name of your mortgage company (if any) and your loan number.
6.  Living Trust documents (if any).
7.  Proof of social security benefits, pensions or other income.
8.  Counseling certificate.

If you have any tax or workmen's liens or property boundary issues regarding your home, it is important to mention upfront.  Topics such as late mortgage payments or late tax payments also need to be addressed before proceeding. Please call if you have any questions.