AM I ELIGIBLE FOR A REVERSE MORTGAGE?
If you say yes to the following questions there is a good chance you are eligible for a Reverse Mortgage in any state that is your primary residence. Here are five simple questions.
- Is your current home your primary residence?
- Are you (and your spouse) 62 or older?
- Do you like your home and have plans to live there for a long time?
- Do you own your home free and clear?
- .........If not, is your current equity more than 50% of your home's current value?
- Would having extra cash or earning interest on a line of credit benefit you?
Are your answers yes, yes, yes, yes, yes? Give Jack Tenold a call at 509-710-2227.
Reverse Mortgage Guidelines changed in 2015. The changes include a financial assessment (much like a conventional loan) which may make it more difficult for seniors to qualify. Don't delay in learning whether you qualify for this type of refinancing opportunity.